Effective June 11th 2022, facemasks are no longer mandatory in healthcare settings.
We will respect the choice of all patients to either wear, or not wear, a facemask while in our clinic. If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, please continue to do so and Dr. Jasek , your RMT or Physiotherapist will also wear a mask during your treatment.
We will continue the following measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Waiting area chairs are separated by 6ft
- Physical distancing is encouraged while at the front desk and in corridors
- Front desk staff are working behind a plexiglass barrier
- Treatment rooms and commonly touched surface are being disinfected
- Building ventilation uses a fresh air intake to all rooms
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, regardless of test results, we ask that you cancel any appointments until you are symptom free. Please follow current Ministry of Health Guidelines for isolating or masking.
Thank you for helping us to keep all patients and staff healthy.
Monday: 8:15 - 1:00pm & 3:00 - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 8:15 - 1:00pm
Thursday: 8:15 - 1:00pm & 3:00 - 7:00pm
Every 3rd Saturday: 9:15 - 12:00pm NOON